11481 Old St. Augustine Rd Suite 104 32258 Jacksonville, Florida
Phone: 888-456-9796
Apply Now
Secure Doc Upload
Coast2Coast Mortgage Logo

FHA 100

FHA 100  (up to 100% CLTV Financing with an FHA loan and an approved community second mortgage)!


Coast2Coast Mortgage is excited to offer a very unique product. We call it the FHA 100. FHA Loans require 3.5% down payment on all FHA loans, however they do allow gift funds from various sources as well as community second mortgages to cover the 3.5% down payment requirement. We have partnered with a company that offers the 3.5% down payment so you can get up to 100% financing on your home purchase!


The way it works is there are two mortgages. One for the standard FHA loan of 96.5% financing leaving the 3.5% down payment to be a second mortgage. The second mortgage can be forgivable after 3 years. Please ask one of our licensed loan originators for details and for a loan pre-qualification for this program. Here are some bullet points to describe this program.


No Money down!

Up to 100% financing

Possible forgivable second mortgage

Often no payment required on the second mortgage

640 Minimum credit score

Debt Ratio as high as 56.99%

Seller can pay up to 6% of purchase price toward buyers closing costs and pre-paid items


Contact us today for more details or click here to apply now.